Artist and Painting
was born March 1943 at Bombardopolis, Haiti. He completed fifth grade at Bombardopolis. He was given psychiatric guidance at Father Riou’s Clinic on the Island of La Tortue where he met Wilson Bigaud. Through the help of Wilson Bigaud he was sent in 1963 to the Centre d’Art in Port-au-Prince. Staying with a cousin to meet expenses, he left the Centre d’Art after four years of study because of his mother’s death and the need to care for six younger brothers and sisters. He worked as a farmer to keep the family. Originally his paintings were exhibited at the Baptist Church in Kenscoff; and later, everywhere.
Picture: Size 24×20 – ID 552