Artist and Painting
was born in 1922 in Jacmel. After primary and high school at Rotherque, he was one of the founding members of the Centre d’Art in 1945 and a member of their council of acquisitions. He left to help found the Foyer des Arts Plastiques where he was the director for four years. He and Joseph Jacob later had their own gallery – Coin d’Art. He has been exhibited in in the US, Europe and South America. He also won two local medals – from Tourism and the Bicentenary Exhibition.
Picture: Size 22×16 – ID 473